Last week David Eaves had a post entitled "Why the government of canada needs bloggers" in which he stated that "[blogs] sift through the information that is out there and tease out what is important and what is relevant and write it up in a readable and accessible fashion."
In the same vein, I have sifted through thousands of blog postings to bring you in this six-part series what I think are the 100 very best on the topic of management. So let's begin with some advice for new and future managers:
- Why Do You Want to Manage?
- 7 Myths about Management
- The Boss Trap
- I'm a manager, get me out of here
- Three quarters of new managers lack skills to do their job
- Leadership Disconnect = Career Failure
- Lessons from the school of hard knocks
- Why new managers encounter trouble
- The New Boss: How to Survive the First 100 Days
- New Manager: Where Do You Start?
- 10 Reasons Why Middle Managers Are Important
- New Manager Success Key: Ongoing Training
- A Practical Guide for Developing Leaders
- Helping New Managers Succeed
- How To Help New Executives Succeed
- New Managers: Get Your Boss’s Support
- The Top Ten Challenges of the New Leader